Article By RoboForex.com
USDCHF, “US Dollar vs Swiss Franc”
As we can see in the H4 chart, after breaking the 200-day Moving Average, USDCHF is trading above it to indicate a possible ascending tendency. The Relative Strength Index is testing the ascending trendline. In this case, the pair is expected to rebound from 6/8 (0.9643), and then resume growing towards the resistance at 8/8 (0.9765). However, this scenario may be cancelled if the price breaks the support at 6/8 (0.9643) to the downside. After that, the instrument may move downwards to reach 5/8 (0.9582).
In the M15 chart, the pair may break the upside line of the VoltyChannel indicator and, as a result, continue its growth.
Get Our Free Metatrader 4 Indicators – Put Our Free MetaTrader 4 Custom Indicators on your charts when you join our Weekly Newsletter
Get our Weekly Commitment of Traders Reports - See where the biggest traders (Hedge Funds and Commercial Hedgers) are positioned in the futures markets on a weekly basis.
XAUUSD, “Gold vs US Dollar”
As we can see in the H4 chart, XAUUSD is trading below the 200-day Moving Average, thus indicating a descending tendency. The Relative Strength Index has broken the ascending trendline downwards, which is another signal in favour of a further downtrend. In this case, the price is expected to break 5/8 (1656.25) and continue moving downwards to reach the support at 4/8 (1625.00). However, this scenario may no longer be valid if the price breaks the resistance at 6/8 (1687.50) to the upside. After that, the instrument may reverse and resume growing towards 7/8 (1718.75).
In the M15 chart, the pair may break the downside line of the VoltyChannel indicator and, as a result, continue moving downwards.
Article By RoboForex.com
Forecasts presented in this section only reflect the author’s private opinion and should not be considered as guidance for trading. RoboForex LP bears no responsibility for trading results based on trading recommendations described in these analytical reviews.
- Murrey Math Lines 22.09.2022 (USDCHF, GOLD) Sep 22, 2022
- The Analytical Overview of the Main Currency Pairs on 2022.09.22 Sep 22, 2022
- The US Federal Reserve is not going to stop. The risks of a global crisis are growing Sep 22, 2022
- Ichimoku Cloud Analysis 21.09.2022 (GBPUSD, USDJPY, NZDUSD) Sep 21, 2022
- EURUSD: expecting the Fed’s decision. Overview for 21.09.2022 Sep 21, 2022
- The Analytical Overview of the Main Currency Pairs on 2022.09.21 Sep 21, 2022
- The main focus for investors today is the US Federal Reserve’s interest rate meeting Sep 21, 2022
- Forex Technical Analysis & Forecast 20.09.2022 Sep 20, 2022
- Ichimoku Cloud Analysis 20.09.2022 (EURUSD, XAUUSD, USDCAD) Sep 20, 2022
- The Analytical Overview of the Main Currency Pairs on 2022.09.20 Sep 20, 2022