Simple, Exponential, Linear Weighted & Smoothed Moving Averages
This is a very simple indicator that changes the color of a moving average line when price goes above and below it.
- Period 1: Change the Moving Average Period
- Shift: Push the MA forward with Positive Number, Push back with Negative Number
- Colors: Choose your color for each condition
Get our Moving Average Color Change Indicator free when you Signup for our Weekly Newsletter
* Indicator works with Metatrader 4 Platforms
* Indicator is copyrighted material and can not be distributed without express written consent.
* We believe in your privacy, InvestMacro does not share your email address.
Risk Disclosure: Foreign Currency trading and trading on margin carries a high level of risk and can result in loss of part or all of your investment. Due to the level of risk and market volatility, Foreign Currency trading may not be suitable for all investors and you should not invest money you cannot afford to lose. Before deciding to invest in the foreign currency exchange market you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign currency exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor should you have any doubts.